- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,867 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Eamon Gilmore
By Simon Carswell, Suzanne Lynch The Government has denied claims in a US senate report that Ireland’s tax regime has allowed Apple to avoid paying billions of dollars in tax. Speaking in Brussels this morning, Tánaiste Eamon Gilmore said that … Continue reading
“LABOUR is the party of work.” That was one of Eamon Gilmore’s mantras in last year’s General Election as he tried to convince voters that he was the man to fix our unemployment crisis. Today the Tanaiste might want to … Continue reading
ByDr. Constantin Gurdgiev “Ireland’s corporation tax rate was in the sights of the man most likely to succeed Angela Merkel as German chancellor when he met Tánaiste Eamon Gilmore in Berlin. Peer Steinbruck, the Socialists’ candidate to lead the party … Continue reading
By David Mc Williams THIS is Enda’s eggshell referendum. For the Taoiseach knows all too well that there are few political minefields more lethal to the longevity of a government than a constitutional referendum and anything to do with children … Continue reading
Oh Eamon, how power changed you… By Shaun Connolly Wednesday, April 18, 2012 How many U-turns does it take to make a hypocrite? That is the awkward question tormenting Tánaiste Eamon Gilmore after a thundering leaflet from his Democratic Left … Continue reading
Hundreds of angry protesters have stormed Garda barricades at a Labour Party conference. Crowds of placard-waving campaigners broke through security lines to picket the Bailey Allen building at NUI Galway, where the coalition party was holding its annual party meeting. … Continue reading
Dear Machholz, Supporters of Focus Ireland sent almost 3,000 e-mails to TDs and Senators calling for the appointment of a new Minister for Housing and Homelessness to have a voice in deciding the contents of the budget. Unfortunately, the Government decided not … Continue reading
Received to-day From The Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade, Eamon Gilmore T.D 25th October 2011 Dear Mr. O Cleirigh, The Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade, Eamon Gilmore T.D, has asked me to thank you … Continue reading
London’s FTSE 100 index was down 1.2% shortly before 1pm. Shares in Frankfurt were down 1.3% and Paris had dropped 1.7%. Shares on the Dublin market had dipped 0.7%. More worryingly for policy-makers, the yields on Italian and Spanish bonds … Continue reading