- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,038 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Dow Jones Industrial Average
By: Nadeem_Walayat The stock market has continued to confound the academic proponents of the the debt deflation mantra who have in perfect perma bear style been banging their heads continuously against a four year stealth bull market that has marched all the way … Continue reading
By: Christopher Quigley What a market. Even the most experienced traders that I know are having a difficult time getting a handle on what is happening. Wednesday’s market action caught a lot of folk napping. Monday’s 216 point drop in … Continue reading
By: Andre_Gratian Current Position of the Market SPX: Very Long-term trend – The very-long-term cycles are down and, if they make their lows when expected (after this bull market is over) there will be another steep and prolonged decline into … Continue reading
By Andre_Gratian SPX: Very Long-term trend – The very-long-term cycles are down and, if they make their lows when expected (after this bull market is over) there will be another steep and prolonged decline into late 2014. It is probable, … Continue reading
By: Steven_Vincent Today’s intraday pop and drop reversal contributes to the growing picture of bearish tape action more consistent with a C wave decline. We are starting to see “good” news, such as recent announcements from the EU, either ignored … Continue reading
Best day of 2012 for Dow industrials and S&P 500 … U.S. stocks surged Wednesday, with the Dow industrials and S&P 500 both tallying their best day this year, on increasing optimism that central bankers would move to bolster the … Continue reading
By Laura Smith-Spark, CNN Athens, Greece (CNN) — Greece’s cabinet voted Wednesday to support Prime Minister George Papandreou‘s call for a referendum on the latest bailout plan as soon as possible. The vote was unanimous, though some of the … Continue reading
By Eric Parnell The resilience of stocks has been amazing these last several weeks. On four separate occasions since the beginning of August, stocks have made a run at breaking below 1120 on the S&P 500. And each time stocks find the … Continue reading
The U.S. jobs data, released on Friday, showed that the U.S. economy had added no jobs at all in August, a hugely disappointing figure that renewed worries that the economy may be heading for a recession. Wall Street reacted with a … Continue reading