- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- 250,226 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: derivatives
In the first video clip toward the end you heard we the taxpayers were taking over approximately 14,000,000,000:00 Billion worth of Derivatives or (CDS) from Anglo Irish Bank alone! (I personally believe that that figure to be near the 100,000,000:00 … Continue reading
Ireland’s leading academics recommend ‘Nationalising banks is the best option’ Date: 17 Apr 2009 The following commentary has been written by a group of Ireland’s leading academic economists, including faculty from UCD Smurfit School: John Cotter, associate professor of finance, Don Bredin, … Continue reading
NAMA and its first Quarterly accounts ACCOUNTS NAMA PDF Doc I have been warning for the last 18 months that the Banks were hiding losses in their derivative trades .I then showed that NAMA was also intending to deal in derivatives. I … Continue reading
NEW YORK (Reuters) – Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc said fourth-quarter profit surged, helped by derivatives bets tied to global stock markets, though operating profit fell 40 percent as the weakened economy weighed on several businesses. Profit rose for a … Continue reading
As worries over Greece rattle world markets, records and interviews show that with Wall Street’s help, the nation engaged in a decade-long effort to skirt European debt limits. One deal created by Goldman Sachs helped obscure billions in debt from … Continue reading
Let’s consider a well publicized recent sale of Russian gold bullion to itself: I noticed this article to-day by Rob Kirby And it is a very worrying development indeed! Russia sells gold to itself December 14, 2009 3:47pm by … Continue reading