- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,869 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: David Mc Williams Blog posting
By David Mc Williams This brilliant quote from economist JK Galbraith just about sums up why individuals and organisations tend to stick to plan A when the evidence suggests that Plan A isn’t working. No one likes to be proved wrong but, ultimately, … Continue reading
By David McWilliams Walking around Dublin these days, it appears that everyone is on the phone. It is impossible to stand in a queue or in a public space and not be amazed by the amount of gadgetry and texting and … Continue reading
By David Mc Williams The other day, I watched a Few teenage kids knocking around my neck of the woods. One lad in particular caught my attention. He walked like a young fella with haemorrhoids, legs far apart as if … Continue reading
David McWilliams has posted a new article, ‘Still time to save many billions’ The only question that matters in this election is whether we should continue paying out money to people who invested in our banks and got their bet … Continue reading
Forgive the ‘legacy debts’ and save the economy Let’s say you own a company. It’s a retail company which you set up in 1999. It traded well in the boom, but to grow quickly, you took on debts commensurate with … Continue reading
extract: from David Mc Williams latest posting on his blog. My friend, who has never been a radical, dismissed Nama as a ‘‘class rescue scheme for the professional classes’’. As he headed off, I asked myself, ‘‘How far is he … Continue reading
A taste of things to come here in Ireland According to David Mc Williams’s latest article” Collapsing house prices? We ain’t seen nothing yet” A comprehensive report on the Irish property market is out and it confirms the total destruction … Continue reading
Are the goverement paying off the huge losses dfrom the other Banks through the Anglo Irish back door?? Continue reading
What your are describing is the same here, only the traders people seem to have given up ! Continue reading