- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,912 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Dáil Eireann
Mr.Kenny and Mr.Noonan We the people do not want to bail out gangsters within our corrupt banks we the people need to be bailed out !
byDr. Constantin Gurdgiev Irish corporate tax policies issues have now penetrated (agt last) into the RTE newsflow – link here. Of course, the most priceless reaction is, surprise, surprise, via our Minister Noonan: “In the Dáil in recent weeks, Finance Minister Michael Noonan … Continue reading
Who knew we were bailing out more than just bondholders when we bailed out the banks – bank pension funds
Reblogged from NAMA Wine Lake: On Wednesday, it almost seemed a throwaway question that revealed that AIB had in August 2012 shovelled €1.1bn of the €20.7bn taxpayer bailout into its pension fund to plug a hole which put at jeopardy … Continue reading
Opposition politicians may have largely abandoned their sallies on Minister for Health James Reilly’s position on the bumping-up of a site in Balbriggan belonging to his associate, for development as a primary care centre, but controversy and malodour involving the Minister … Continue reading
By Thomás O Cléirigh These School teachers who have infested the Dail are the same chances who enjoy showing off their power over us, as we are called ( as parents) to a teacher/parent meeting to discuss our children’s ability/progress in class. … Continue reading
By Thomás O Cléirigh Fellow countrymen and woman we are being raped slowly and repeatedly and we are being held down by our own corrupt puppet politicians! For the past four years I have been forced to pay subprime interest rates on … Continue reading
In response to the previous posting By Thomás O Cléirigh I don’t find it difficult to understand, the political Gangsters/ Gombeens in Government are only looking after business as usual and that is self preservation (votes to me and you)! The Votes that … Continue reading
AIB must explain what it did with the billions it was given to help distressed mortgage holders – Harris
Posted October 4th, 2012 in Dáil Work, Economy, Finance, News, Public Accounts Committee Fine Gael TD for Wicklow, Simon Harris, today (Thursday) raised the question as to what AIB has done with the billions it was given to specifically help distressed mortgage … Continue reading
Reblogged from NAMA Wine Lake: “The second area is what we can do at the euro area level to create jobs, basically by increasing investment and enhancing infrastructures. There are many proposals, such as increasing the European Investment Bank (EIB) … Continue reading
This is immoral and totally indefensible! The current crop of gangsters in the Dail ,who are running the country are not facing up to reality, they are completely committed to the cause of Angelika Merkel and her new 4th Deutsche Reich! The plight of the ordinary citizens is of no concern to these insider Boys and Girls, as long as they can withdraw their lottery salaries and pensions Continue reading