- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,859 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Currency
By David Mc Williams It is now down to Germany. Does it want to save the euro or not? If it does, it will have to underwrite the Irish along with the Italians, Spaniards and a few others besides, not … Continue reading
Valun mutal money plan as conceived by E.C.Riegel Christopher M. Quigley B.Sc., M.M.I.I., M.A. To establish a sound money unit with a constant purchasing power and a money system that will prevent booms and depressions, inflations and deflations, and assure constant prosperity … Continue reading
by Staff Report at the Daily bell The Swiss franc tumbled against the euro and dollar on Tuesday after the Swiss National Bank set a minimum exchange rate target of 1.20 francs per euro to combat the strength of the … Continue reading
Whilst the mainstream press talking heads continue to talk about bubbles everywhere except the biggest bubble of all which is the U.S. Dollar, that partially manifests itself in the USD index trending lower, though given the fact that all currencies … Continue reading