- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,754 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Civil service
In response to the previous posting By Thomás O Cléirigh I don’t find it difficult to understand, the political Gangsters/ Gombeens in Government are only looking after business as usual and that is self preservation (votes to me and you)! The Votes that … Continue reading
This is immoral and totally indefensible! The current crop of gangsters in the Dail ,who are running the country are not facing up to reality, they are completely committed to the cause of Angelika Merkel and her new 4th Deutsche Reich! The plight of the ordinary citizens is of no concern to these insider Boys and Girls, as long as they can withdraw their lottery salaries and pensions Continue reading
By GENEVIEVE CARBERY Unite yesterday called on its 60,000 members not to register for the charge ahead of the March 31st deadline. Unite was among several trade union groups which yesterday voiced their opposition to the €100 household charge. “We are … Continue reading
The fact that Merkel is now saying something about a ”orderly default” one can surmised that this method will be used to eject the other Pigs. We are heading for default and no amount of pats on the head for been the … Continue reading
This is an excellent article from David Mc Williams and well worth the read .I expect most of the citizens in this country would agree with the thrust of this article however Mr. Williams, this country is not run for the benefit of the majority of this country’s citizens it is been treated as the private property of the political elite and their cronies Continue reading
HARRY McGEE, Political Correspondent THE COUNTRY’S former top civil servant Dermot McCarthy received a combined retirement and pension package worth over €700,000 after stepping down this summer. Mr McCarthy, secretary general to the Government, retired in July after 11 years in the … Continue reading
It is just amazing that this government have been in power now for over 100 days and nothing has been done about the lottery salaries various top civil servants get not to mention what the government minsters get themselves .Far from cutting salaries this new government have hired some of their pals and dished out jobs for the boys Continue reading
By Alan O’Keeffe Saturday April 16 2011 CIVIL servants demanding free ‘bank time’ to cash non-existent cheques were blasted by their union for talking “utter nonsense”. A union delegate representing staff at the Legal Aid Board called for the … Continue reading
FG pension plans could affect civil servants and ministers 20 February 2011 By Richard Curran Fine Gael’s plans to cap the standard threshold for a pension pot would reduce the annual pension of senior civil servants and ministers to under €30,000 … Continue reading