- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,563 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: CB Richard Ellis
By namawinelake For all you salespeople out there whose managers might be pressuring you to close sales, you now have a novel addition to the excuse manual courtesy of CB Richard Ellis (CBRE). Property services powerhouse and NAMA valuer, CBRE has … Continue reading
By namawinelake Property powerhouse and NAMA valuation panel member, CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) yesterday published its quarterly overview of the retail property sector in Ireland. It’s a funny old report as it mixes together some statistics on retail generally and elsewhere … Continue reading
They were known as the “Irich”, up there with the Israelis, Russians and Arabs in terms of the cash they could bring to a London property deal. Now, four years on, the credit crunch has put all that into reverse, … Continue reading