- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,531 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Brian Lenihan Jnr
sent into us to day Thomas, This information just released shows that Brian Lenihan was coerced into accepting the Troika deal……. he did not know what he was doing … there was no script….. The letter mentioned is attached …… Irish … Continue reading
To day in the Irish independent we learn :FORMER European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet said letters that he wrote to former Finance Minister Brian Lenihan in the run-up to the 2010 bailout should not be made public. His comments follow … Continue reading
By Christopher M. Quigley B.Sc., M.M.I.I., M.A. Lastweek, on “black Thursday” the Irishgovernment in essence finally nationalized Allied Irish Bank. In response to the horrific national financial picturepainted by Mr. Brian Lenihan, Ireland’s finance minister, Peter Sutherland, former Irish attorney general, … Continue reading
OPINION: Ireland is heading for bankruptcy, which would be catastrophic for a country that trades on its reputation as a safe place to do business, By MORGAN KELLY WITH THE Irish Government on track to owe a quarter of a trillion euro … Continue reading
The National Asset Management Agency (NAMA) has today published its Quarterly Report and Accounts [The Report] for the Third Quarter2010 [1st July to 30th September 2010]. The documents were laid before each House of the Oireachtas by the Minister for … Continue reading
By namawinelake Yesterday’s decision announced by Minister for Finance, Brian Lenihan that the next injections of capital into the banks would be deferred to after the general election on 25th February has been attacked as a political stroke by opposition … Continue reading
NAMA report and accounts for Q3, 2010 – is there a political reason for the delay in their publication?
By namawinelake Money and Banking Statistics: December 2010 Well one thing is for sure, the period between NAMA delivering its quarterly report and accounts to the Department of Finance and the DoF publishing said documents is growing larger with the … Continue reading
By Emmet Oliver Deputy Business Editor Tuesday January 25 2011 PLANS to tax bankers’ bonuses at 90pc have been shelved, the Irish Independent has learned. The measure to hit bank bonuses will not now be enshrined in the Finance Bill … Continue reading
Yesterday was a weird old day for political parties on both sides of the border. The DUP was coping with some hackers that had changed the appearance of their website and replaced the home page with a photo of Peter … Continue reading