- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- 250,340 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Bond credit rating
By the Daily Bell S&P cuts Spain’s credit rating by two notches to BBB+ … Standard & Poor’s cut Spain’s sovereign debt rating Thursday by two notches, warning that the government’s budget situation is worsening and that is likely to have … Continue reading →
By Donal O’Donovan and Emmet Oliver Thursday February 03 2011 RATINGS agency Standard & Poor’s (S&P) has cut Ireland‘s credit rating again, saying it’s still not certain how much it will cost to rescue the country’s banks. Ireland was cut … Continue reading →
Some high-deficit euro-area nations will probably need to reorganize or default on their debt, said Andrew Bosomworth, a Munich-based fund manager at Pacific Investment Management Co. “There’s a number of people around the table, the AAA countries, the taxpayers and … Continue reading →
By Polya Lesova LONDON (MarketWatch) — LCH.Clearnet Ltd. said Thursday it has increased the margin required for positions of Irish government bonds to 45% of net positions over the standard margin rate. The move is “in response to the yield differential of … Continue reading →