- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- 250,565 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: black market
I believe we in Ireland have fallen into this trap; we were sucked into a so called bailout only to find out that the money lenders want to keep us hooked on their drug .while we are expected to prostitute ourselves and our country, our freedom for the next two generations at least, while our masters and money lenders (like all money lenders ) have ensured we cannot pay back their loans they have secured the rights to all that has any value in this financial wasteland !Like so many times in our past history our own so called leaders have betrayed us yet again! Where are the real Irish patriots? Continue reading
By Emmet Oliver Deputy Business Editor Thursday April 21 2011 The Revenue Commissioners are investigating 3,600 Irish firms and individuals who have bank accounts in Switzerland and Liechtenstein to make sure tax has been paid on the money. Some of … Continue reading