- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,912 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Bertie Ahern
By Christopher M. Quigley B.Sc., M.M.I.I., M.A. 17th. April 2012 Morals matter. Moral leadership is fundamental. It is sad that a humble lowly citizen must make this point explicit to his government. Following very expensive public tribunals certain people of Irish … Continue reading
Former taoiseach Bertie Ahern is to resign his membership of Fianna Fáil just days before the party’s National Executive meets to consider a motion to expel him. In an article in the Sunday Independent newspaper, Mr Ahern said he was … Continue reading
By CHRISTOPHER M. QUIGLEY “On Thursday 18th November 2010 The IMF arrived in the Emerald Isle. What a sad sad day that was for the proud people of Ireland. Following 300 years of armed struggle the then resident Fianna Fail government replaced … Continue reading
But then we also get this !
HARRY McGEE, Political Correspondent THE COUNTRY’S former top civil servant Dermot McCarthy received a combined retirement and pension package worth over €700,000 after stepping down this summer. Mr McCarthy, secretary general to the Government, retired in July after 11 years in the … Continue reading
I see Berti Ahern is still sucking the taxpayers of this country dry having destroyed our national financial independence and made debt slaves out of all of us this leach is still enjoying the good life . He has been paid … Continue reading
Hope things pick up for you soon every politician should take a good look at this video and see how an ordinary man earns a living .By the way If that was Cowen, he is lucky I wasn’t around because … Continue reading
Behind Door32 This article was sent in to us this morning Machholz 14.05.2011 « 7/7 Ripple Effect and the End of Justice in Ireland The Crash, The Bailout And The Theft Of Ireland’s Resources By Door32 As Ireland’s government steers the … Continue reading
THE NEW GOVERNMENT has decided to cut back on ministerial transport arrangements, with all but three members of the cabinet being forced to supply their own cars from May. This morning’s cabinet meeting decided that only the Taoiseach, Tánaiste and … Continue reading
Afternoon calm in the well-scrubbed north Dublin suburb of Glasnevin was broken by a slanging match between rival campaigns. It happens in elections everywhere. Yet to no one’s surprise, this pavement squabble in Ireland‘s tense 2011 election was between supporters … Continue reading