- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,773 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Berlin
By Thomás O Cléirigh So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying? As usual the Government are backing the rich and are threatening the downtrodden taxpayers of Ireland with the revenue commissioners .They … Continue reading
By Thomás O Cléirigh Campaign against the Irish Poll taxes : Thousands turned out to-day in Dublin to protest against the imposed taxes on the Irish people on behalf of the Troika. These unelected gangsters have bought and paid the … Continue reading
Reblogged from The Slog. 3-D bollocks deconstruction: A couple of days ago, Syriza leader Alexis Tsipras went on Greek telly to advise Prime Minister Antonis Samaras that he should cease negotiating with the Troika, and instead agree a joint strategy … Continue reading
By Thomás O Cléirigh To The People of Ireland: You are been lied to, Bamboozled and hoodwinked into paying back private banking debts and private gambling debts of the insider friends of the Irish political élite. I am living over … Continue reading
Taoiseach Enda Kenny has dismissed a potentially game-changing statement from Europe’s three most economically stable nations which throws doubt on a deal to ease Irish bank debt. Mr Kenny faced a barrage of accusations that he misunderstood an offer at … Continue reading
I’ve been saying for months now that Greece ‘will not be allowed’ to leave the single currency, because Merkel and Draghi accept that the chaos would be fatal for the eurozone. I also recently noted that the ‘done-deal after a suitable period … Continue reading
By Dr. Constantin Gurdgiev Irish labour productivity per person employed is at 136.9% of the EU27 average, which makes us the second most productive economy in the Euro Area and the third most productive in the EEC. Of course, the thing that … Continue reading
We have no leverage and we are now faced with the realisation we have a bunch of wimps and puppet’s running our country
Less than two weeks after the so called stability treaty in Ireland was passed by no less that 30% of the eligible voters, we now find out that we are indeed at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to getting a … Continue reading
By Thomas O Cleirigh As we wake up to the news that Spain, banks are to receive 100 billion Euros (for starters ) without any declaration to investigate the corrupt dealings and total plunder of the funds in some … Continue reading
Reblogged from The Slog. 3-D bollocks deconstruction: EUROBLOWN: Merkel the Merciful offers Athens a clear choice…. by John Ward The Angela of Death …stay in the eurozone and die, or leave the eurozone and be poor. I wonder if ‘choice’ is … Continue reading