- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,495 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Benghazi
With Gaddafi dead, Libyans can now look forward to a new and exciting future . The people have shown any other would be Dictators just how fragile their grip on power really is .Only when the people lose the fear … Continue reading
Sent in to us this morning By Kenneth Schortgen Jr America‘s true reason for intervention, and missile attacks against Libya has become very clear today with a sudden creation by the rebels of a new central bank on March 29th. … Continue reading
By Barrie Peach – 05/10/11 12:09 PM ET Recently I’ve been getting to know better the Benghazi press corps – not the foreign correspondents who pass through Benghazi on their way to and from the front line – but … Continue reading
Comment: There should be no doubt these are ordinary people fighting for the rights. Rights we take for granted every day here in the west .We have an obligation to help these poor people rid themselves of the dictatorship that … Continue reading
Went to a “Support The Libyan People “rally today in Dublin and I was inspired by the commitment shown by the young men and woman who have most of their lives never known what it was like to utter … Continue reading
Comment: Its about time the west got their finger out and stood up to this despot in Libya !