- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,919 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Bank of America
Derivatives Reform on the Ropes … New rules to regulate derivatives, adopted last week by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, are a victory for Wall Street and a setback for financial reform. They may also signal worse things to come … Continue reading
by Ellen Brown The big risk behind all this is the massive $230 trillion derivatives boondoggle managed by US banks. Derivatives are sold as a kind of insurance for managing profits and risk; but as Satyajit Das points out in Extreme … Continue reading
By John Ward at the slog reports: A couple of Torygraph journalists were exchanging tweets this morning about Bob Diamond’s cockup being “only the start” of the LIBOR scandal. It could well be that the time has come for some noisy … Continue reading
Trading up-date with Machholz Well my friends we are losing our shirts on our protective puts and there is no more value but time now, however we have as a result of the Bank of America stock ( Total stock … Continue reading
In a follow-up on my posting trading with machholz. . Here we have the earnings report for BAC.We are well on the way to target of $7.50 and I expect now to arrive sometime this year at a price of … Continue reading
By Keven M O Brien In an article I wrote for Seeking Alpha last month, I discussed how Bank of America (BAC) stock could either completely tank relatively quickly – or be an excellent buy if you are willing to take … Continue reading
This is my 3rd time putting this video clip up, the earlier clips have mysteriously been taken down .This is bad publicity for the banks concerned! This also shows that the Banks are really calling the shots all around the … Continue reading
Is it all it’s cracked up to be ? By RickAckerman Buffett must have gotten something from Obama. Why else would he have announced a $40,000-a-plate fund-raiser for the President before the ink had dried on the B of A … Continue reading
This article was sent into us this morning and it is shocking! This article exposes the extent of the damage to the world’s financial system and also the extent the American Government will go to protect its friends on Wall Street Citigroup … Continue reading