- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,732 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Anglo Irish Bank
By David Mc Williams First, the good news. Swapping the debt from a promissory note to a long dated government bond will mean that, in the short-term, the State won’t have to find so much money to pay for the … Continue reading
By Thomás O Cléirigh This Zombie house( Anglo Irish Bank) should have been burned down 5 years ago! The people of Ireland have been rightly screwed and the top directors are still living a lifestyle very few people in Ireland can … Continue reading
Another senior executive will join the former Anglo Irish Bank on Monday on an annual pay package of more than €500,000 in a deal that has been signed off by the Minister for Finance Michael Noonan. He will be the seventh … Continue reading
By Matt Cooper Friday, October 19, 2012 IT WOULD have been hard-hearted not to have felt at least some sympathy for Seán Quinn if you had watched him shed tears on the stage of the protest rally at Ballyconnell in County … Continue reading
interview with Sean Quinn and among the questions we ask him are whether he was reckless in his management of the Quinn Direct Assuran… This clip is really worth viewing so do hang in there and do look at it see link … Continue reading
The High Court has approved the payment of monthly living expenses totalling almost €30,000 to the five adult children of bankrupt businessman Sean Quinn and three spouses. The court extended an injunction, on an application by the former Anglo Irish Bank, over … Continue reading
By AMARY CAROLAN “mesmerisingly complex” scheme devised by bankrupt businessman Seán Quinn and members of his family to put multi-million assets beyond the reach of the former Anglo Irish Bank and “to feather their own nests” is the largest and most devious seen … Continue reading
By Michael Lavery and Barry Duggan Saturday April 21 2012 THEY’RE a most unlikely pairing – but it seems there’s no cause too great for ‘Occupy Dame Street‘. Protestors from the anti-bank crisis movement last night joined up with the … Continue reading
Last November I approached the Bank of Ireland for a loan to purchase a commercial building just off Dame Street in Dublin .The purchase price would be around 800,000 Euro of which I was prepared to put up 200,000 cash so I would be needing 600,000 thousand euro .The Building has 150,000 rental income .The current owners are in up to their necks in Debt to an English bank I Continue reading