- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,645 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: www.thestory.ie
Just more lies? Central Bank report for Quarter 2, NAMA’s resident and non-resident borrowers namawinelake : source http://namawinelake.wordpress.com/2010/07/31/central-bank-report-for-quarter-2-nama%e2%80%99s-resident-and-non-resident-borrowers/ The wide-ranging quarterly Central Bank report and forecast published yesterday contains some interesting nuggets on NAMA and Irish property in general. On … Continue reading
Thanks to http://www.thestory.ie who continues to do such fantastic work for the cause of Free information movement ,and went to the trouble to set these quotes from Brian Lenihan in a chronological order,all ready one gets the feeling that this guy (Lenihan) is making it up as he goes along,
I will try in the next few days to scour the various radio stations and see if I can dig up any interviews he made inbetween the quotes below.
I came across this excellent summary of the Anglo Irish bank Position In November the ECB announced it would begin the process of winding down the emergency funding. In December the last 12-month repos were sold. We … Continue reading
First video Irish minimum wage . 2nd video Irish unemployment I had to play the videos three times and the story they tell is compelling even if it is not the story one wants to hear! The fact is … Continue reading
Extract taken from http://www.thestory.ie The 2006 capping of the exempt income has – as artists’ lobby group, Visual Artists warned – resulted in some high-earning individuals moving their tax residency abroad. The most infamous case, of course being U2, who … Continue reading
Ireland’s notification to the European Commission The following is taken from gavins blog at http://www.thestory.ie photo machholz Posted: 09 Nov 2009 07:36 AM PST I was interested in some FOI work that Deputy Joan Burton had been doing lately on … Continue reading