- Reports: 98% Of Pacific Seafloor Covered In Dead Sea Creatures 145 Miles Off The Coast Of California...
- Fukushima up-date on the 17th Dec 2013
- The Irish Media – Cheerleaders For Austerity
- ATTEMPTED EVICTION Ben Gilroy, Bailiff, not signed by a Judge
- Clarke and Dawe – An Honest Assessment, Project by Project
- Is Bitcoin Bringing The “Dark Web” Into The Light?
- Max Keiser Discusses QE & Rigged Global Markets
- Facebook isn’t our friend
- The plunder of Ireland’s water by a private company is well underway with the news this morning! Dublin City Council ‘will lose €2bn in assets’ to Irish Water
- Tip of the Day Get you money out now from AIB and Bank of Ireland!
- What will Irish Banks lose on residential mortgages?
- MAN BEATS COURT BALIFFS & PREVENTS EVICTION ON HOME
- ALERT NEWS..BANK..’Troika to consume Cyprus to expel Russian
- Troika consultancies: A multi-million euro business beyond scrutiny!
- How the State Leads People to Their Own Destruction
- 277,831 viewers
Category Archives: US Dollar
Economic uncertainties around the world are expected to provide continued support for gold these concerns have led investors to gobble up gold in the second quarter The World Gold Council said demand for gold-backed exchange-traded funds rose 414% compared to … Continue reading
This is big trouble for the USA WASHINGTON (AP) — Regulators on Friday shut down a Nevada bank, raising to 83 the number of U.S. bank failures this year. The 83 closures so far this year is more than double … Continue reading
Let’s consider a well publicized recent sale of Russian gold bullion to itself: I noticed this article to-day by Rob Kirby And it is a very worrying development indeed! Russia sells gold to itself December 14, 2009 3:47pm by … Continue reading
Silver, the Dollar And the Two American Citizenships Christopher M. Quigley B.Sc., M.M.I.I., M.A , The most ominous flaw in our constitutional set-up is the fact that the federal government does not have control over money and credit and does … Continue reading