- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,734 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Union for the unemployed in Ireland
Sharp rise in Live Register figures The number of people on the Live Register in July climbed by 8,500 to 452,500. Read the report The Central Statistics Office said this was the biggest rise in the seasonally adjusted figure for … Continue reading
This is big trouble for the USA WASHINGTON (AP) — Regulators on Friday shut down a Nevada bank, raising to 83 the number of U.S. bank failures this year. The 83 closures so far this year is more than double … Continue reading
Cowen denies unemployment a ‘low priority’ Wednesday, 16 June 2010 11:39 Taoiseach Brian Cowen has rejected an assertion by Labour Leader Eamon Gilmore that unemployment is a low priority for the Government. Brian Cowen said the Government had increased the … Continue reading
We recently crossed over the 36,000 visitors mark and for the first time we also got a mention in the local paper the Wicklow Times click here Document (9) They picked up on my article on the Local TD’s … Continue reading
Has wrote an excellent report on the latest unemployment statistics which clearly shows the Governments figures and expectations to be flawed to say the least
Take a look see! Link http://www.trueeconomics.blogspot.com/
For all those that want their voices heard by the gangsters in Leinster House Come to the demonstration on the 25 .05. 2010 And help represent the middle ground, by making a united stand. We will overcome the corrupt political system! This is … Continue reading
2010 2011 2012 2013 Taxpayers are getting poorer every year as the taxes they are paying are only paying the interest on the toxic loans of Anglo Irish Bank ,and the huge salaries to bankrupt bankers and corrupt politicians. We the … Continue reading