- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,807 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Unemployment
Fine Gael today renewed its calls for the Government to revisit its plans to restructure Anglo Irish Bank and shut it down if saving it is not economically viable. Finance spokesman Michael Noonan noted Minister for Finance Brian Lenihan said … Continue reading
Economic uncertainties around the world are expected to provide continued support for gold these concerns have led investors to gobble up gold in the second quarter The World Gold Council said demand for gold-backed exchange-traded funds rose 414% compared to … Continue reading
No amount of houses, yachts or portraits would ever fill Callely’s desire to be noticed, writes John Drennan He may now be more famous than Brian Cowen, but the strangest thing about the summer phenomenon of 2010 is that we … Continue reading
Sharp rise in Live Register figures The number of people on the Live Register in July climbed by 8,500 to 452,500. Read the report The Central Statistics Office said this was the biggest rise in the seasonally adjusted figure for … Continue reading
This is big trouble for the USA WASHINGTON (AP) — Regulators on Friday shut down a Nevada bank, raising to 83 the number of U.S. bank failures this year. The 83 closures so far this year is more than double … Continue reading
Cowen denies unemployment a ‘low priority’ Wednesday, 16 June 2010 11:39 Taoiseach Brian Cowen has rejected an assertion by Labour Leader Eamon Gilmore that unemployment is a low priority for the Government. Brian Cowen said the Government had increased the … Continue reading
Cowen denies unemployment a ‘low priority’ Wednesday, 16 June 2010 11:39 (Unelected) Taoiseach Brian Cowen has rejected an assertion by Labour Leader Eamon Gilmore that unemployment is a low priority for the Government. Brian Cowen said the Government had increased … Continue reading
We recently crossed over the 36,000 visitors mark and for the first time we also got a mention in the local paper the Wicklow Times click here Document (9) They picked up on my article on the Local TD’s … Continue reading