- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- 250,405 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Unemployed United
Sharp rise in Live Register figures The number of people on the Live Register in July climbed by 8,500 to 452,500. Read the report The Central Statistics Office said this was the biggest rise in the seasonally adjusted figure for … Continue reading
This is big trouble for the USA WASHINGTON (AP) — Regulators on Friday shut down a Nevada bank, raising to 83 the number of U.S. bank failures this year. The 83 closures so far this year is more than double … Continue reading
Cowen denies unemployment a ‘low priority’ Wednesday, 16 June 2010 11:39 Taoiseach Brian Cowen has rejected an assertion by Labour Leader Eamon Gilmore that unemployment is a low priority for the Government. Brian Cowen said the Government had increased the … Continue reading
Cowen denies unemployment a ‘low priority’ Wednesday, 16 June 2010 11:39 (Unelected) Taoiseach Brian Cowen has rejected an assertion by Labour Leader Eamon Gilmore that unemployment is a low priority for the Government. Brian Cowen said the Government had increased … Continue reading
Has wrote an excellent report on the latest unemployment statistics which clearly shows the Governments figures and expectations to be flawed to say the least
Take a look see! Link http://www.trueeconomics.blogspot.com/
For all those that want their voices heard by the gangsters in Leinster House Come to the demonstration on the 25 .05. 2010 And help represent the middle ground, by making a united stand. We will overcome the corrupt political system! This is … Continue reading