- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,078 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Unemployed in Ireland
No amount of houses, yachts or portraits would ever fill Callely’s desire to be noticed, writes John Drennan He may now be more famous than Brian Cowen, but the strangest thing about the summer phenomenon of 2010 is that we … Continue reading
Sharp rise in Live Register figures The number of people on the Live Register in July climbed by 8,500 to 452,500. Read the report The Central Statistics Office said this was the biggest rise in the seasonally adjusted figure for … Continue reading
This is big trouble for the USA WASHINGTON (AP) — Regulators on Friday shut down a Nevada bank, raising to 83 the number of U.S. bank failures this year. The 83 closures so far this year is more than double … Continue reading
Cowen denies unemployment a ‘low priority’ Wednesday, 16 June 2010 11:39 Taoiseach Brian Cowen has rejected an assertion by Labour Leader Eamon Gilmore that unemployment is a low priority for the Government. Brian Cowen said the Government had increased the … Continue reading
Cowen denies unemployment a ‘low priority’ Wednesday, 16 June 2010 11:39 (Unelected) Taoiseach Brian Cowen has rejected an assertion by Labour Leader Eamon Gilmore that unemployment is a low priority for the Government. Brian Cowen said the Government had increased … Continue reading
We recently crossed over the 36,000 visitors mark and for the first time we also got a mention in the local paper the Wicklow Times click here Document (9) They picked up on my article on the Local TD’s … Continue reading
For all those that want their voices heard by the gangsters in Leinster House Come to the demonstration on the 25 .05. 2010 And help represent the middle ground, by making a united stand. We will overcome the corrupt political system! This is … Continue reading