- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,070 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: TD
in case you missed this By John Drennan Sunday November 07 2010 As the country faces economic meltdown, TDs and senators are planning to improve their already plush terms and conditions. An official estimate of the money required to run … Continue reading
Poor Mr.Bernard Durkan tells us he will not be giving back his pension (€5,483) Listen to Bernard click Bernard Durkan TD But Bernard is not the only one of the Dail Poor in receipt of a nifty addition to his … Continue reading
Billy Timmins (Wicklow, Fine Gael) I understand the issue of development aid has been deferred to next June’s Council meeting, but events in Haiti overshadowed the meeting of Development Ministers that took place last week. Will the Minister discuss with … Continue reading
Andrew Doyle (Wicklow, Fine Gael) Wicklow County Council has been given €850,000 to maintain its roads in 2010. With three weeks gone in the year and 49 weeks to go, I estimate that between €500,000 and €600,000 of that … Continue reading
Extract taken from http://www.thestory.ie The 2006 capping of the exempt income has – as artists’ lobby group, Visual Artists warned – resulted in some high-earning individuals moving their tax residency abroad. The most infamous case, of course being U2, who … Continue reading
Mr Gogarty, a green TD who along with his party have sold out the young and old and the unemployed of this country, for the perks and merks of office. Mr.GOGARTY, has Shown the true colours of this party … Continue reading
Remember the joke ‘What’s the difference between Iceland and Ireland? One letter and six months!’ Oh how Insider wishes that had been true. The Icelanders took no crap from their Government; They took to the streets and toppled their Government, … Continue reading
Give us jobs, results, not SoundBits! The Government is busy telling us, they must fix the banking system first and then the finances of the country This is all well and dandy but what about the likes of the hundreds … Continue reading