- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,726 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Tánaiste and Minister for Enterprise
Work Placement Program Follow up. No Pay for the Unemployed Following up from my morning’s letter to you I now discover, senior civil servants will not bear the full brunt of the promised cuts that were announced around the last … Continue reading
We the people must not let the Gangsters in the Dail and the Banks get away with the massive fraud they intend to carry out under the Guise of NAMA This is our money that is going down the … Continue reading
Tanaiste@entemp.ie to me show details 2:24 PM (2 hours ago) in reply to my posting Unemployment figures & the FAS Con! Dear Mr. Clarke, I wish to acknowledge receipt of your email. I will bring it to the Tánaiste’s attention. Yours … Continue reading
Caption taken from http://www.Independent.ie UP to 75,000 yesterday took to the streets to protest at €4bn in proposed Budget cuts — but the only thing that had changed by last night was that the country was €70m deeper … Continue reading
Give us jobs, results, not SoundBits! The Government is busy telling us, they must fix the banking system first and then the finances of the country This is all well and dandy but what about the likes of the hundreds … Continue reading