- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,759 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Stock Markets
One of my viewers has sent me a warning note to be passed on to all traders and investors please be aware that the “Flash Crash” of May 6th. was not an isolated incident. I attach two recent examples of … Continue reading
These mountains of debt cannot be repaid and the markets will have to wake up to this fact soon or later!
There isn’t enough gold in the ground to cover these vast amounts of debt
As worries over Greece rattle world markets, records and interviews show that with Wall Street’s help, the nation engaged in a decade-long effort to skirt European debt limits. One deal created by Goldman Sachs helped obscure billions in debt from … Continue reading
Comment For those of you that haven’t the time to go scouring around the internet for good articles on the Stock market, I sometimes take the time and do it for you! Here is a great article and if you … Continue reading
Let’s consider a well publicized recent sale of Russian gold bullion to itself: I noticed this article to-day by Rob Kirby And it is a very worrying development indeed! Russia sells gold to itself December 14, 2009 3:47pm by … Continue reading
Chart from stock charts.com My personal view! I have being enjoying the rise in AIB shares of late, but as a seasoned market player I was expecting the price to come back again. I use the American markets as … Continue reading
Irish National credit rating lowered The governments repayments on the national debt has just gone up again following a cut in Ireland’s credit rating by ratings agency Standard and Poor’s. Standard & Poor’s cited the potential burden of NAMA … Continue reading