- Keiser Report: Debt Incest Cult (E536)
- FUKUSHIMA RADIATION UPDATE, Dec. 13, 2013
- Reports: 98% Of Pacific Seafloor Covered In Dead Sea Creatures 145 Miles Off The Coast Of California...
- Fukushima up-date on the 17th Dec 2013
- The Irish Media – Cheerleaders For Austerity
- ATTEMPTED EVICTION Ben Gilroy, Bailiff, not signed by a Judge
- Clarke and Dawe – An Honest Assessment, Project by Project
- Is Bitcoin Bringing The “Dark Web” Into The Light?
- Max Keiser Discusses QE & Rigged Global Markets
- Facebook isn’t our friend
- The plunder of Ireland’s water by a private company is well underway with the news this morning! Dublin City Council ‘will lose €2bn in assets’ to Irish Water
- Tip of the Day Get you money out now from AIB and Bank of Ireland!
- What will Irish Banks lose on residential mortgages?
- MAN BEATS COURT BALIFFS & PREVENTS EVICTION ON HOME
- ALERT NEWS..BANK..’Troika to consume Cyprus to expel Russian
- 278,037 viewers
Category Archives: Sisters of Mercy
email@example.com to me show details 5:07 PM (9 minutes ago) Reply I would like to thank you for your message regarding the Ryan Report to Inquire into Child Abuse. I have received many messages from many people both at home … Continue reading
On my recent attendance of the march to the Dail with fellow victims of Institutional abuse I came across this victim support group Check them out at http://www.alliancesupport.org Tom Hayes is the contact name TC
Statement by Ruairi Quinn TD Spokesperson on Education and Science The Institutional Child Abuse Bill we are launching today is part, but only a part, of an attempt to acknowledge the failure of the State and of religious congregations to … Continue reading
Deputy Joe Costello Speaking on the Adjournment Motion in Dáil Éireann Deputy Joe Costello said that the Department of Education and Science should open a Book of Condolences for the victims of child abuse. Virtually all the children in the … Continue reading
Re: Dail’s recent debate on child abuse Dear Thomas, Thank you for your email in relation to the Ryan Report debate in the Dáil last week. I know that people feel very strongly about the issues outlined in the … Continue reading
Batt O’Keeffe (Minister, Department of Education and Science; Cork North West, Fianna Fail) Deputy Brian Hayes suggested that my Department’s failure to co-operate with the commission in its early stages somehow contributed to the perceived delays in the commission publishing … Continue reading
Batt O’Keeffe (Minister, Department of Education and Science; Cork North West, Fianna Fail) As Minister for Education and Science, I want to apologise unreservedly for the way the Department of Education and Science failed children in residential institutions. Róisín Shortall … Continue reading