- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- 250,575 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Ryan Report
On my recent attendance of the march to the Dail with fellow victims of Institutional abuse I came across this victim support group Check them out at http://www.alliancesupport.org Tom Hayes is the contact name TC
Statement by Ruairi Quinn TD Spokesperson on Education and Science The Institutional Child Abuse Bill we are launching today is part, but only a part, of an attempt to acknowledge the failure of the State and of religious congregations to … Continue reading
Deputy Joe Costello Speaking on the Adjournment Motion in Dáil Éireann Deputy Joe Costello said that the Department of Education and Science should open a Book of Condolences for the victims of child abuse. Virtually all the children in the … Continue reading
Dear Thomas, Thanks again for your email and comments on the Ryan Report and its implications for the Irish State today. The Labour Party is to publish a Bill today the Institutional Child Abuse Bill, to deal with a number … Continue reading
ruairi.quinn to me Dear Thomas, Thank you for your email. I enclose my latest press release on this subject, in light of the important speech made by Archbishop Diarmuid Martin last night. Yours sincerely, Ruairi Quinn TD Labour Party Spokesperson … Continue reading
Re: Dail’s recent debate on child abuse Dear Thomas, Thank you for your email in relation to the Ryan Report debate in the Dáil last week. I know that people feel very strongly about the issues outlined in the … Continue reading
Batt O’Keeffe (Minister, Department of Education and Science; Cork North West, Fianna Fail) Deputy Brian Hayes suggested that my Department’s failure to co-operate with the commission in its early stages somehow contributed to the perceived delays in the commission publishing … Continue reading