- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,787 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: RTE
By Namawinelake Yesterday, Minister for Finance, Michael Noonan was probably the first senior minister to broach the truth. Speaking to RTE following the publication of the June 2011 Exchequer Statement, he indicated that the adjustment needed in 2012 would be in the order … Continue reading
Thanks to http://www.thestory.ie who continues to do such fantastic work for the cause of Free information movement ,and went to the trouble to set these quotes from Brian Lenihan in a chronological order,all ready one gets the feeling that this guy (Lenihan) is making it up as he goes along,
I will try in the next few days to scour the various radio stations and see if I can dig up any interviews he made inbetween the quotes below.
Nationalized Anglo Irish Bank Which will receive more capital from the Irish Taxpayers in the coming weeks, and after reporting the highest ever losses in Irish corporate history, This den of corruption and Black hole of the Irish economy … Continue reading
Dear Gerry, I, am listening to your show here at home Why? Because I have being unemployed now for one year, for the first time in my life I have being working for the last 32years and I have never … Continue reading
With these kind of threats coming from a Union Boss It’s hard to see the general public supporting this electricians Strike There are thousands of fellow electricians without a job, and asking the public to pay higher rates in these … Continue reading