- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- 250,593 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Reggie Middeleton
By Reggie Middeleton Here’s a surprise that many may not have expected, Bloomberg reports Greece May Not Complete All Asset Sales Greece’s deputy finance minister, Pantelis Economou, said the country won’t manage to sell everything on its list of planned state-asset … Continue reading
I agree with every word that is said here Reggie and thank you for such a splendid analyzes of the Irish financial disaster and the excellent understanding of the current Irish governments mishandling of the situation > Reggie is spot on and I could never have articulated the extent of our problems in Ireland any better .I have been following Reggie now for the past 9 months and his understanding of the global financial meltdown is second to none