- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,529 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Nature
Denmark’s hidden shame!. The sea is stained in red and in the mean while it’s not because of the climate effects of nature. It’s because of the cruelty that the human beings (civilised human) kill hundreds of the famous … Continue reading
Our natural environment up-date Following a reply I received from Mr. John Gormley, T.D., and Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government on the 17 July, 2009 I have sadly to report back, that no further action has … Continue reading
Campaign against cutbacks in Crumlins children’s Hospital With the government able to find billions to bail out fraudulent Banks and crafty developers There is no money left for children’s health care So they say! The government can give 310 million … Continue reading
Wicklow Towns, Local election issues I have highlighted this issue before and to-day Election Day I have to do so again! Along the Marlton road we have a small river stream and it would appear that the local developers Building … Continue reading
The current waste of a natural amenity
Local issues for local elections An open letter to the Wicklow Town and County councils Wake up, tourism is the way forward! Wicklow towns Harbour area needs to develop and a new area for leisure and water based activities is … Continue reading
I am living here in the town now for 16 years and I can honestly say I have never met any of these gentlemen I sure they mean the best for Wicklow town but the history of Fianna Fail in … Continue reading
Wicklow’s road side rubbish is getting worse! Kids have nothing to do and nowhere to go so they find a place to go and drink, more and more are Finding their way to this spot in the ****** road somebody … Continue reading