- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,082 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: NAMALAND
Since the Minister of Finance himself says that the still remaindering loans are only worth 40c in the euro this alone tell me that the banks is gone beyond repair as every one of his pronouncements on figures have been totally out I expect that you wouldn’t even get 10 cent on the euro Continue reading
Has NAMA received a bailout to cover almost €300m of interest payments due 7 days ago? By http://namawinelake.wordpress.com/author/namawinelake/ It came as a surprise earlier this year that NAMA was given a €250m “recoupable advance” authorised by the Department of Finance. … Continue reading
Even by the standards of the global banking collapse, Anglo Irish Bank stands out. From a loan book of about 75 billion Euros when the government took over in 2009, Anglo Irish says that it has only about 12 billion … Continue reading
Where have all the performing loans gone? August 7, 2010 by namawinelake The last two weeks have seen suggestions that perhaps as much as €8bn of largely performing loans that were NAMA-bound will no longer come within the agency’s control, … Continue reading
Just more lies? Central Bank report for Quarter 2, NAMA’s resident and non-resident borrowers namawinelake : source http://namawinelake.wordpress.com/2010/07/31/central-bank-report-for-quarter-2-nama%e2%80%99s-resident-and-non-resident-borrowers/ The wide-ranging quarterly Central Bank report and forecast published yesterday contains some interesting nuggets on NAMA and Irish property in general. On … Continue reading
The significance of Ronald Quinlan’s revelation today that Fine Gael sought and accepted a sum of money from a property developer — and not just any property developer — should not be underestimated. O’Flynn Construction is one of the … Continue reading
Fast-tracking of Nama case sought MARY CAROLAN The National Assets Management Agency (Nama) and the State will ask the Commercial Court next Monday to fast-track the first legal challenge to the agency by businessman Paddy McKillen and 14 of his … Continue reading