- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,532 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: NAMA
Since the Minister of Finance himself says that the still remaindering loans are only worth 40c in the euro this alone tell me that the banks is gone beyond repair as every one of his pronouncements on figures have been totally out I expect that you wouldn’t even get 10 cent on the euro Continue reading
74 acres opposite the K Club at Straffan, Kildare Just over a week ago, the NAMA CEO disclosed at the Cantillon School of Economics in Tralee that NAMA was close to disposing of €500m of property. The comments, reported by … Continue reading
Captain Cowen, and first officer Brian lenihan Continues to steer the course dead ahead for Anglo 2 and NAMA god knows what! Despite being told that it will lead to total destruction, the boys are determent to stay the course … Continue reading
Has NAMA received a bailout to cover almost €300m of interest payments due 7 days ago? By http://namawinelake.wordpress.com/author/namawinelake / It came as a surprise earlier this year that NAMA was given a €250m “recoupable advance” authorised by the Department of … Continue reading
Even by the standards of the global banking collapse, Anglo Irish Bank stands out. From a loan book of about 75 billion Euros when the government took over in 2009, Anglo Irish says that it has only about 12 billion … Continue reading
Where have all the performing loans gone? August 7, 2010 by namawinelake The last two weeks have seen suggestions that perhaps as much as €8bn of largely performing loans that were NAMA-bound will no longer come within the agency’s control, … Continue reading
Is NAMA capitulating to to-paddy-mckillen namawinelake | August 3, 2010 at 1:35 pm source http://namawinelake.wordpress.com/2010/08/03/is-nama-capitulating-to-paddy-mckillen/ News today that Paddy McKillen has at last made the sale of that Bond Street property on which pesky Bank of Ireland had previously put … Continue reading
Just more lies? Central Bank report for Quarter 2, NAMA’s resident and non-resident borrowers namawinelake : source http://namawinelake.wordpress.com/2010/07/31/central-bank-report-for-quarter-2-nama%e2%80%99s-resident-and-non-resident-borrowers/ The wide-ranging quarterly Central Bank report and forecast published yesterday contains some interesting nuggets on NAMA and Irish property in general. On … Continue reading