- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- 250,607 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: NAMA Fraud
Has NAMA received a bailout to cover almost €300m of interest payments due 7 days ago? By http://namawinelake.wordpress.com/author/namawinelake/ It came as a surprise earlier this year that NAMA was given a €250m “recoupable advance” authorised by the Department of Finance. … Continue reading
Even by the standards of the global banking collapse, Anglo Irish Bank stands out. From a loan book of about 75 billion Euros when the government took over in 2009, Anglo Irish says that it has only about 12 billion … Continue reading
Where have all the performing loans gone? August 7, 2010 by namawinelake The last two weeks have seen suggestions that perhaps as much as €8bn of largely performing loans that were NAMA-bound will no longer come within the agency’s control, … Continue reading
Is NAMA capitulating to to-paddy-mckillen namawinelake | August 3, 2010 at 1:35 pm source http://namawinelake.wordpress.com/2010/08/03/is-nama-capitulating-to-paddy-mckillen/ News today that Paddy McKillen has at last made the sale of that Bond Street property on which pesky Bank of Ireland had previously put … Continue reading
Just more lies? Central Bank report for Quarter 2, NAMA’s resident and non-resident borrowers namawinelake : source http://namawinelake.wordpress.com/2010/07/31/central-bank-report-for-quarter-2-nama%e2%80%99s-resident-and-non-resident-borrowers/ The wide-ranging quarterly Central Bank report and forecast published yesterday contains some interesting nuggets on NAMA and Irish property in general. On … Continue reading