- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,079 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Liam Carroll
Nama has missed three deadlines as lenders and the agency struggle with complex valuations, according to by SIMON CARSWELL source http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/finance/2010/0227/1224265277431.html NOW THAT the valuationshas signed off on the National Asset Management Agency (Nama), the delayed task of transferring the … Continue reading
The seven companies, Vantive Holdings, Morston Investments, Villeer Developments, Paytor Developments, Carragh Enterprises, Parlez International and Royceton controlled by developer Liam Carroll, that had a second application for High Court protection refused last week are now going to appeal … Continue reading
Dublin 12.09.2009 link http://www.irishpeopleunion.com/cms/ Had a demonstration in Dublin to-day against the proposal to set up the Toxic Bank NAMA They were supported by a wide range of concerned citizens! This demonstration was called a very short … Continue reading
Scaremongering but who’s doing it? Finance Minister Brian Lenihan also warned yesterday that if Irish voters snubbed the treaty the result would “shatter international confidence” and lead to continued scarcity of funding and increased borrowing costs.(Looking for a yes vote) … Continue reading
Mr Brian Lenihan said today NAMA may lead to the government taking bigger stakes in the financial institutions. Should the losses of the banks be on a very large scale, a “substantial stake” would have to be taken, the minister … Continue reading
This latest attempt to bypass earlier supreme court’s judgment on this matter is an abuse of the process of the court and no ordinary member of the public could have even dreamed of getting away with this typical stroke, that … Continue reading
Mr.Liam Carroll’s latest application ‘unprecedented’ The second application for an examiner to be appointed to the Carroll group of companies has been described in the High Court as ‘extraordinary and unprecedented in the history of corporate litigation.’ Lyndon McCann, SC for … Continue reading