- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- Mortgage Crisis 101 by Prof. John Campbell
- 253,378 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: jobs creation
The current Irish Government are responsible for the financial disaster the country is in, With the establishment of NAMA the Government is trying to socialize the enormous losses that the Banks and their Developer buddies have encored. Corruption is rife … Continue reading →
according to the press association Tanaiste Mary Coughlan (calamity Mary )has vowed to deliver on plans to create more than 100,000 new jobs from foreign investors. IDA Ireland aims to lure hundreds of overseas firms over the next four years, … Continue reading →
Work Placement Program (WPP) Languishing on the Dole for the last 12 months and not in receipt of any payments (because I was self-employed) I heard about this program, and thought I would go down to the local FAS office … Continue reading →
Reply from Michael Kennedy, TD On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 9:15 AM, <Michael.Kennedy@oireachtas.ie> wrote: Dear Thomas, RE: FAS Course Thank you for copying me with your email of 05/11/09 to An Tanaiste Mary Coughlan T.D. To enable … Continue reading →