- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- 250,495 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Irish Supreme Court
The seven companies, Vantive Holdings, Morston Investments, Villeer Developments, Paytor Developments, Carragh Enterprises, Parlez International and Royceton controlled by developer Liam Carroll, that had a second application for High Court protection refused last week are now going to appeal … Continue reading
Scaremongering but who’s doing it? Finance Minister Brian Lenihan also warned yesterday that if Irish voters snubbed the treaty the result would “shatter international confidence” and lead to continued scarcity of funding and increased borrowing costs.(Looking for a yes vote) … Continue reading
Up to 25 bank directors will be forced out under the NAMA deal. The Cabinet yesterday signed off on the latest draft of the laws to bring in the Government’s ‘bad bank’. Ministers agreed on a way of … Continue reading
Mr Brian Lenihan said today NAMA may lead to the government taking bigger stakes in the financial institutions. Should the losses of the banks be on a very large scale, a “substantial stake” would have to be taken, the minister … Continue reading
firstname.lastname@example.org to me show details 7:10 AM (10 hours ago) Reply Thank you for your e-mail regarding NAMA. Fine Gael will oppose the NAMA legislation published by Government as currently drafted, because it is a request for a … Continue reading
This latest attempt to bypass earlier supreme court’s judgment on this matter is an abuse of the process of the court and no ordinary member of the public could have even dreamed of getting away with this typical stroke, that … Continue reading
Mr.Liam Carroll’s latest application ‘unprecedented’ The second application for an examiner to be appointed to the Carroll group of companies has been described in the High Court as ‘extraordinary and unprecedented in the history of corporate litigation.’ Lyndon McCann, SC for … Continue reading
NAMA is only good for the Banks and their shareholders! Minister for Finance Brian Lenihan has said“Nama” will pay a price for the loans which reflect the long-term economic value of the properties – in other words, the agency will … Continue reading