- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- 250,645 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Irish stock market
Spot on namawinelake, this guy (The Irish Government) has at a stroke become the largest property owner (through his creation of the largest fraud in Irish history NAMA) in Europe if not the world.
Up to 25 bank directors will be forced out under the NAMA deal. The Cabinet yesterday signed off on the latest draft of the laws to bring in the Government’s ‘bad bank’. Ministers agreed on a way of … Continue reading
Irish Times reported to-day; that a Canadian bank had made a proposal to take a stake in AIB but that it wouldn’t make the move until AIB’s development loans are transferred to Ireland’s National Asset Management Agency. The paper said … Continue reading