- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,902 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Irish mortgage Holders
This article was sent in this morning and I thought it might be of interest to some of you. I know I recognize lot of this man’s current life’s problems. The sordid intervention of derivatives in all of our lives … Continue reading
Quarter 1, 2010 – Permanent TSB/ESRI Index crashes 10.3% for Dublin Today sees the publication of the first Permanent TSB/ESRI QUARTERLY house price index which replaces the old monthly index which was suspended following publication of the December 2009 index because … Continue reading
I see that the Permanent TSB property price survey will be published on a quarterly basis from now on, the reason was “not enough mortgages are being issued to provide accurate monthly data”. Yet we have an advertising campaign from … Continue reading
By Fergal O’Brien source http://www.independent.ie/business/personal-finance/property-mortgages/irish-life-to-raise-mortgage-rate-2039905.html Friday January 29 2010 Irish Life & Permanent said it will raise the rate on its standard variable mortgage by 0.5pc from February 1, citing the “high cost” of funds required to finance its mortgage … Continue reading
Opposition parties have sought an assurance from the Government that other banks will not follow the lead of Permanent TSB if it puts up its variable mortgage interest rates. Finance Minister Brian Lenihan said that no Minister for Finance since … Continue reading
David McWilliams has posted a new article, ‘How FF put middle class deep into ‘debtor’s prison” ,follow link below it will open you eyes! Has Fianna Fail destroyed the Irish middle class? If the answer is yes, then this recession … Continue reading