- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- 250,504 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Irish Life & Permanent
Quarter 1, 2010 – Permanent TSB/ESRI Index crashes 10.3% for Dublin Today sees the publication of the first Permanent TSB/ESRI QUARTERLY house price index which replaces the old monthly index which was suspended following publication of the December 2009 index because … Continue reading
I see that the Permanent TSB property price survey will be published on a quarterly basis from now on, the reason was “not enough mortgages are being issued to provide accurate monthly data”. Yet we have an advertising campaign from … Continue reading
By Fergal O’Brien source http://www.independent.ie/business/personal-finance/property-mortgages/irish-life-to-raise-mortgage-rate-2039905.html Friday January 29 2010 Irish Life & Permanent said it will raise the rate on its standard variable mortgage by 0.5pc from February 1, citing the “high cost” of funds required to finance its mortgage … Continue reading
Opposition parties have sought an assurance from the Government that other banks will not follow the lead of Permanent TSB if it puts up its variable mortgage interest rates. Finance Minister Brian Lenihan said that no Minister for Finance since … Continue reading