- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,640 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Irish Life and Permanent
From the Minister for Finance Brian Lenihan’s statement this morning. New NAMA adjustments 1. Loans of less than €20m not being transferred now . 2. NAMA debtors to drop from 1500 to 850 3. NAMA to abandon tranches, replaced with … Continue reading
This article was sent in this morning and I thought it might be of interest to some of you. I know I recognize lot of this man’s current life’s problems. The sordid intervention of derivatives in all of our lives … Continue reading
Quarter 1, 2010 – Permanent TSB/ESRI Index crashes 10.3% for Dublin Today sees the publication of the first Permanent TSB/ESRI QUARTERLY house price index which replaces the old monthly index which was suspended following publication of the December 2009 index because … Continue reading
With the cries of change the government getting louder, I caution and ask the question will we be any better off? Make no mistake I want to have a change of government and I want to jail All the … Continue reading
The European Commission cleared the corrupt Irish governments plan to bail out the countries financial institutions. Ireland established the National Asset Management Agency last year as a Toxic “bad bank,” thus bailing out well connected developers and the criminal … Continue reading
I see that the Permanent TSB property price survey will be published on a quarterly basis from now on, the reason was “not enough mortgages are being issued to provide accurate monthly data”. Yet we have an advertising campaign from … Continue reading
By Fergal O’Brien source http://www.independent.ie/business/personal-finance/property-mortgages/irish-life-to-raise-mortgage-rate-2039905.html Friday January 29 2010 Irish Life & Permanent said it will raise the rate on its standard variable mortgage by 0.5pc from February 1, citing the “high cost” of funds required to finance its mortgage … Continue reading