- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- 250,177 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: International news
This is big trouble for the USA WASHINGTON (AP) — Regulators on Friday shut down a Nevada bank, raising to 83 the number of U.S. bank failures this year. The 83 closures so far this year is more than double … Continue reading
Max gives his take on the Europeans 960,000.000.000$ bail out Great stuff
David Mc Williams in his latest posting Memo to ECB: print money Highlights the conundrum the Germans now find themselves in! As the paymasters of Europe, they are not happy in this unforeseen roll and the opposition in Germany is … Continue reading
Max gives us his weekly lowdown on what‘s happening in the States and the Markets You couldn’t make this stuff up!
I found this posting on the internet and I believe that it represents a excellent analyze s of the current Greek and European financial situation A BAIL-OUT FOR GREECE IS JUST THE BEGINNING By Martin Wolf Published: May 4 2010 … Continue reading
Griechen-Krise bedroht deutsche Staatsbanken Von Anne Seith, Frankfurt am Main HRE-Zentrale: Die Krisenbank gehört zu den großen Gläubigern Griechenlands Die Idee klingt so einfach wie verlockend: Weil Banken mit griechischen Anleihen gezockt haben, sollen sie sich an der Rettung … Continue reading
With the cries of change the government getting louder, I caution and ask the question will we be any better off?
Make no mistake I want to have a change of government and I want to jail All
the corrupt Basta***
Responsible for the mess we are now in.
What exactly will the new government do about the political gangsters responsible for the mess we are now in?
Fianna Fáil TD for Carlow-Kilkenny John McGuinness today accused Brian Cowen of weak leadership and called on him to consider his position as leader of Fianna Fáil and as Taoiseach. In an interview broadcast on KCLR96FM this morning, Mr McGuinness … Continue reading