- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,890 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: international bond holders
This is big trouble for the USA WASHINGTON (AP) — Regulators on Friday shut down a Nevada bank, raising to 83 the number of U.S. bank failures this year. The 83 closures so far this year is more than double … Continue reading
Max gives his take on the Europeans 960,000.000.000$ bail out Great stuff
David Mc Williams in his latest posting Memo to ECB: print money Highlights the conundrum the Germans now find themselves in! As the paymasters of Europe, they are not happy in this unforeseen roll and the opposition in Germany is … Continue reading
Max gives us his weekly lowdown on what‘s happening in the States and the Markets You couldn’t make this stuff up!
Griechen-Krise bedroht deutsche Staatsbanken Von Anne Seith, Frankfurt am Main HRE-Zentrale: Die Krisenbank gehört zu den großen Gläubigern Griechenlands Die Idee klingt so einfach wie verlockend: Weil Banken mit griechischen Anleihen gezockt haben, sollen sie sich an der Rettung … Continue reading
With the cries of change the government getting louder, I caution and ask the question will we be any better off?
Make no mistake I want to have a change of government and I want to jail All
the corrupt Basta***
Responsible for the mess we are now in.
What exactly will the new government do about the political gangsters responsible for the mess we are now in?