- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- 250,475 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Hospital Services
Head shops legally selling death! I attach a report on some of the compounds that are been sold to children from these head shops You will be aware that two children were found dead last week in England after consuming … Continue reading
“Deep divisions” are opening up in Irish society and attempts are being made to drive a wedge between public sector and private sector workers, Eamon Gilmore told the annual conference of Labour Youth in the Mansion House Dublin last night. … Continue reading
Andrew Doyle (Wicklow, Fine Gael) Question 110: To ask the Minister for Health and Children her views on the findings of the National Economic and Social Forum report on the implementation of the home care package scheme which concludes that … Continue reading
Andrew Doyle on Muscular Dystrophy (Wicklow, Fine Gael) The point is that the children going to the UK for trials encounter many challenges and this is not acceptable on an ongoing basis. There are three key areas: research, a proper … Continue reading
Liz McManus (Wicklow, Labour) Question 86: To ask the Minister for Health and Children if she will introduce legislation governing in vitro fertilisation; and if she will make a statement on the matter. Mary Harney (Minister, Department of Health and … Continue reading
Dublin 12.09.2009 link http://www.irishpeopleunion.com/cms/ Had a demonstration in Dublin to-day against the proposal to set up the Toxic Bank NAMA They were supported by a wide range of concerned citizens! This demonstration was called a very short … Continue reading
Scaremongering but who’s doing it? Finance Minister Brian Lenihan also warned yesterday that if Irish voters snubbed the treaty the result would “shatter international confidence” and lead to continued scarcity of funding and increased borrowing costs.(Looking for a yes vote) … Continue reading