- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- 250,516 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Financial Services Regulatory Authority
By SHANE HEGARTY Irish Times.com PRESENT TENSE: IN 2004 Allied Irish Banks became embroiled in a furore when it was discovered to have overcharged foreign exchange customers to the tune of many millions. At the time the figure was put … Continue reading →
by Reggie Middleton So, S&P finally gets around to Cutting Ireland’s Rating on the Cost of Bank Support, as reported by CNBC: Ireland’s financial headache worsened on Wednesday after Standard & Poor’s cut its credit rating in a move criticized … Continue reading →
from source http://namawinelake.wordpress.com/author/namawinelake/ Should the transfer of Anglo’s remaining NAMA tranches be put on hold pending clarification of Anglo’s total costs? namawinelake | August 27, 2010 at 10:15 am Anglo has transferred a cumulative total of €16bn of its NAMA-bound … Continue reading →
European bank stress test – official estimates signify NAMA is unintentionally overpaying for loans and undermine DoF’s claims about the Bottom namawinelake | July 24, 2010 at 6:28 am The Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS) together with the EC … Continue reading →
After reading the Preliminary Report into Ireland’s Banking Crisis one can only come to the conclusion that Cowen and Lenihan are Guilty of “Gross Incompetence and Dereliction of Duty” And should resign immediately and be brought before the courts on … Continue reading →
It appears the four people on ledger were arrested as well as two or three people who had been outside. All this took place in the space of ten minutes. Inspector Gannon who led the assault on Shell to … Continue reading →
Quotes from Brian Lenihan since the bank guarantee: Source http://www.thestory.ie photo Machholz On Breakfast with Newstalk, April 26 2010. First of all, that’s the position in 2009, Eurostat hasn’t decided it yet, that’s our assesment of how they will decide … Continue reading →
Labour Youth demonstrate outside Angelo Irish Bank