- RT: Report: Disguised Pope Francis sneaks out of Vatican for night charity patrols
- IMHO launches a new service for distressed borrowers
- Keiser Report: Drilling for Fraud (E530, ft. Red Pepper of Nonsense
- Your savings are not safe in the Irish Zombie Banks
- Joe Higgins (Budget 2014): Joan Burton- now in the same gallery as
- The People’s Convention ( Upcoming events DEC 2013)
- Forgive & Forget: Iceland’s $1.25 bln mortgage write-down to boost
- This is on the way like it or not!
- ECB Warning: More Directed History
- The European Dream Is Based On A ‘Equals Around A Table’ Metaphor
- Myths and Realities of Teamwork ( New Book)
- S&P cuts Netherlands rating; Cyprus and Spain seen more positive
- ECB warns bailout exit limits Ireland’s options – Political News | Irish & International Politics | The Irish Times – Wed, Nov 27, 2013
- EUROBLOWN BREAKING.....Writing on the wall as Troika, ECB split on Greece, and Spanish bank lending collapses
- Clare Daly Slams Government Treatment Of Ballyhea Bonds Motion
- 274,261 viewers
Category Archives: Euro -Dollar Dance
This is big trouble for the USA WASHINGTON (AP) — Regulators on Friday shut down a Nevada bank, raising to 83 the number of U.S. bank failures this year. The 83 closures so far this year is more than double … Continue reading
David Mc Williams in his latest posting Memo to ECB: print money Highlights the conundrum the Germans now find themselves in! As the paymasters of Europe, they are not happy in this unforeseen roll and the opposition in Germany is … Continue reading
With the cries of change the government getting louder, I caution and ask the question will we be any better off?
Make no mistake I want to have a change of government and I want to jail All
the corrupt Basta***
Responsible for the mess we are now in.
What exactly will the new government do about the political gangsters responsible for the mess we are now in?
Dollar watch 2 As I highlighted last week (http://thepressnet.com/2010/03/12/dollar-watchmarch-2010/) the dollar looks to be heading back to the 1.40 mark The Germans have sent enough signs to the market, that they will stand by the Greeks and for the moment … Continue reading