- At $72.8 Trillion, Presenting The Bank With The Biggest Derivative Exposure In The World (Hint: Not JPMorgan)
- Bitcoin: What You’re Not Being Told
- Ben Gilroy in Wicklow, With Ray Whitehead
- How the NSA is Tracking you now
- The Eight Challenges Of The International Trade Union Movement
- France Unemployment Surges To 16 Year High
- RT: Report: Disguised Pope Francis sneaks out of Vatican for night charity patrols
- IMHO launches a new service for distressed borrowers
- Keiser Report: Drilling for Fraud (E530, ft. Red Pepper of Nonsense
- Your savings are not safe in the Irish Zombie Banks
- Joe Higgins (Budget 2014): Joan Burton- now in the same gallery as
- The People’s Convention ( Upcoming events DEC 2013)
- Forgive & Forget: Iceland’s $1.25 bln mortgage write-down to boost
- This is on the way like it or not!
- ECB Warning: More Directed History
- 274,945 viewers
Category Archives: Dollar
This is big trouble for the USA WASHINGTON (AP) — Regulators on Friday shut down a Nevada bank, raising to 83 the number of U.S. bank failures this year. The 83 closures so far this year is more than double … Continue reading
Thanks to our friends in wealthbuilder.ie we are able to bring to you their latest excelent market update
And stock pick
By Brian Parkin and Tony Czuczka June 7 (Bloomberg) — Chancellor Angela Merkel‘s Cabinet is meeting to tie up a “decisive” round of budget cuts that will shape government policy for years to come, fueling disagreement with U.S. officials … Continue reading
With the cries of change the government getting louder, I caution and ask the question will we be any better off?
Make no mistake I want to have a change of government and I want to jail All
the corrupt Basta***
Responsible for the mess we are now in.
What exactly will the new government do about the political gangsters responsible for the mess we are now in?
Mar 17th 2010, 15:50 by R.A. | WASHINGTON PAUL KRUGMAN continues to push back against my criticism of his get-tough approach to the Chinese dollar peg. New posts on the subject are here, and here. The first concerns the … Continue reading
Dollar Watch I t looks like the dollar is heading back towards the 1.45 level against the euro ,now that the Greek crises has fallen off the international money markets screen for now