- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- 250,277 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Dollar
This is big trouble for the USA WASHINGTON (AP) — Regulators on Friday shut down a Nevada bank, raising to 83 the number of U.S. bank failures this year. The 83 closures so far this year is more than double … Continue reading
Thanks to our friends in wealthbuilder.ie we are able to bring to you their latest excelent market update
And stock pick
By Brian Parkin and Tony Czuczka June 7 (Bloomberg) — Chancellor Angela Merkel‘s Cabinet is meeting to tie up a “decisive” round of budget cuts that will shape government policy for years to come, fueling disagreement with U.S. officials … Continue reading
With the cries of change the government getting louder, I caution and ask the question will we be any better off?
Make no mistake I want to have a change of government and I want to jail All
the corrupt Basta***
Responsible for the mess we are now in.
What exactly will the new government do about the political gangsters responsible for the mess we are now in?
Mar 17th 2010, 15:50 by R.A. | WASHINGTON PAUL KRUGMAN continues to push back against my criticism of his get-tough approach to the Chinese dollar peg. New posts on the subject are here, and here. The first concerns the … Continue reading
Dollar Watch I t looks like the dollar is heading back towards the 1.45 level against the euro ,now that the Greek crises has fallen off the international money markets screen for now