- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,502 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: derivatives
The revelations of Credit default swaps and treason in Greece should start to flash red lights here in Ireland as there are enormous movement in Irish credit default swaps spreads. With well placed insiders are able to make huge money … Continue reading
Mr. Aynsley of Anglo Irish Bank last night hit out at the Green Party’s call for a wind-down of the nationalized lender. He would wouldn’t he! Nobody likes to have to leave a party in full swing! And he is … Continue reading
Dr. Constantine Gurdgievsets out the real numbers and they speak for themselves
we are kidding ourselves if we chose to ignore these facts
This is big trouble for the USA WASHINGTON (AP) — Regulators on Friday shut down a Nevada bank, raising to 83 the number of U.S. bank failures this year. The 83 closures so far this year is more than double … Continue reading
By Brian Parkin and Tony Czuczka June 7 (Bloomberg) — Chancellor Angela Merkel‘s Cabinet is meeting to tie up a “decisive” round of budget cuts that will shape government policy for years to come, fueling disagreement with U.S. officials … Continue reading
ON the 06.05.2010 US stock markets had a mini crash, with the Dow falling 1000 points in 11 minutes . It recovered and eventually closed down 629 points down. I believe we will see more of these mini intraday … Continue reading
If like me you have become puzzled by the recent Market “events” you should find this excellent article sent to me to-day helpful Recent Market “Events” Following quite a number of requests from students and clients this brief will deal … Continue reading
Can You Believe There Are Still Analysts Arguing How Undervalued Goldman Sachs Is? Those July 150 Puts Say Otherwise, Let’s Take a Look To begin with , Goldman Sachs produces more accounting revenue and accounting profits than its peers. This … Continue reading