- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,759 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Department of Social and Family Affairs
from source http://namawinelake.wordpress.com/author/namawinelake/ Should the transfer of Anglo’s remaining NAMA tranches be put on hold pending clarification of Anglo’s total costs? namawinelake | August 27, 2010 at 10:15 am Anglo has transferred a cumulative total of €16bn of its NAMA-bound … Continue reading →
The economy has reached a “turning point” with the worst now over, The Unelected Taoiseach Brian Cowen said. How many turning points have we now turned ? anymore and we will all get dizzy! Get real ,things are getting worse! … Continue reading →
If this had happened in Irish waters the Government would have told the nation that we were all responsible and we must all put our shoulder to the wheel and help stop this well from leaking any more of … Continue reading →
Yesterday, the minister revealed she had learned of the 58,000 unchecked X-rays in December. But she insisted she only realized the scale of the problem on Tuesday. Full article link http://www.independent.ie/national-news/calls-mounting-for-the-resignation-of-hopeless-harney-2095141.html Adding my voice to the thousands of calls for … Continue reading →
Liz McManus , Dail activities during the week 24.01.2010- 29.01.2010 Liz McManus (Wicklow, Labour) Last year broadcasting legislation was passed by the two Houses and the Joint Committee on Communications, Energy and Natural Resources was charged with carrying … Continue reading →
Irish Live Register: Rises 3,300 to 426,700 in December; 133,577 added in 2009; Unemployment rate still set to peak in summer 2010 Source: CSO Taken from Finfacts Team Jan 8, 2010 – 12:30:04 PM Irish Live Register: The seasonally … Continue reading →
AFTER YEARS OF TELLING PEOPLE CHEMOTHERAPY IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRY (‘TRY’, BEING THE KEY WORD) TO ELIMINATE CANCER, JOHNS HOPKINS IS FINALLY STARTING TO TELL YOU THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY. Cancer Update from Johns Hopkins: 1. Every … Continue reading →
This to my mind represents Ireland to-day When will the people rise up and kick this lot out?
A national memorial will be erected in Ireland for tens of thousands of children who were abused over decades in church-run institutions. So it was claimed to-day .Children’s Minister Barry Andrews said a national day of remembrance for survivors … Continue reading →