- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- Mortgage Crisis 101 by Prof. John Campbell
- 253,453 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: David Mc Williams
David Mc Williams latest posting says it all By David Mc Williams When you walk up one of Ireland’s deserted main streets, it is difficult to reconcile the talk of Ireland doing well and being the model for other European … Continue reading
I don’t have to go to the foyer of the swanky Bonnington Hotel in Dubai. Unlike David here I simply cannot afford to go to the local pub, for God sakes. David’s description of the current crises is also nothing new as I too have been calling for a reality check on the euro .Three years ago I said we in Ireland needed to reintroduce the Irish Punt because of the disastrous decision our then incompetent finance minster made with regards the bailing out of the corrupt banks. The decision to foist the private banking gambling debts on to the taxpayers of this country could only result in us having to carry enormous austerity measures that are now crippling the economy was a dead certainty. Having down that road we needed to balance the effect of these austerity measures by devaluing our currency in order to attract foreign investors Continue reading
David Mc.Williams has a new post I think is a very interesting article. The other night, in Cork, I was chatting to a woman from Mayfield. Let’s call her May. She works in a clothes shop on Patrick Street, Cork’s main shopping … Continue reading
By David Mc Williams Over the past few weeks, one of the most perplexing positions taken by many of Ireland’s so-called ‘sensible’ commentators is that the euro is not workable in its present form, but that breaking from it would … Continue reading
By David Mc Williams It is now down to Germany. Does it want to save the euro or not? If it does, it will have to underwrite the Irish along with the Italians, Spaniards and a few others besides, not … Continue reading
David Mc Williams
has been advocating that Ireland leave the euro on his blog
He is often criticised for not having alternatives to offer
Well here is one!
Here attached is article I think would interest everybody and a novel idea that might work for us
These mountains of debt cannot be repaid and the markets will have to wake up to this fact soon or later!
There isn’t enough gold in the ground to cover these vast amounts of debt