- Highest Radiation Level Ever, Lethal In 20 Minutes, Recorded Outside Fukushima Reactor
- The Girl Against Fluoride Needs You
- Irish State Broadcaster ignore mass medication of Irish people – recorded
- QE Euthanasia of the Economy?
- Popular Irish Broadcaster Destroys Irish Politician
- Bahrain protest crackdown as regime tightens control
- At $72.8 Trillion, Presenting The Bank With The Biggest Derivative Exposure In The World (Hint: Not JPMorgan)
- Bitcoin: What You’re Not Being Told
- Ben Gilroy in Wicklow, With Ray Whitehead
- How the NSA is Tracking you now
- The Eight Challenges Of The International Trade Union Movement
- France Unemployment Surges To 16 Year High
- RT: Report: Disguised Pope Francis sneaks out of Vatican for night charity patrols
- IMHO launches a new service for distressed borrowers
- Keiser Report: Drilling for Fraud (E530, ft. Red Pepper of Nonsense
- 275,499 viewers
Category Archives: Commodities
With the cries of change the government getting louder, I caution and ask the question will we be any better off?
Make no mistake I want to have a change of government and I want to jail All
the corrupt Basta***
Responsible for the mess we are now in.
What exactly will the new government do about the political gangsters responsible for the mess we are now in?
Mar 17th 2010, 15:50 by R.A. | WASHINGTON PAUL KRUGMAN continues to push back against my criticism of his get-tough approach to the Chinese dollar peg. New posts on the subject are here, and here. The first concerns the … Continue reading
Let’s consider a well publicized recent sale of Russian gold bullion to itself: I noticed this article to-day by Rob Kirby And it is a very worrying development indeed! Russia sells gold to itself December 14, 2009 3:47pm by … Continue reading
This is an excellent article by Gary Dorsch January 6, 2010 Taken from http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/dorsch/2010/0106.html “Anybody interested in the current position of the world’s economy should and must read this article” TC The colossal V-shaped recovery of the global stock … Continue reading