- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,056 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Commodities
With the cries of change the government getting louder, I caution and ask the question will we be any better off?
Make no mistake I want to have a change of government and I want to jail All
the corrupt Basta***
Responsible for the mess we are now in.
What exactly will the new government do about the political gangsters responsible for the mess we are now in?
Mar 17th 2010, 15:50 by R.A. | WASHINGTON PAUL KRUGMAN continues to push back against my criticism of his get-tough approach to the Chinese dollar peg. New posts on the subject are here, and here. The first concerns the … Continue reading
Let’s consider a well publicized recent sale of Russian gold bullion to itself: I noticed this article to-day by Rob Kirby And it is a very worrying development indeed! Russia sells gold to itself December 14, 2009 3:47pm by … Continue reading
This is an excellent article by Gary Dorsch January 6, 2010 Taken from http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/dorsch/2010/0106.html “Anybody interested in the current position of the world’s economy should and must read this article” TC The colossal V-shaped recovery of the global stock … Continue reading